“Extreme gamer. Food geek. Internet buff. Alcohol expert. Passionate music specialist. Beeraholic. Incurable coffee fan.”
SAMSUNG 870 EVO SATA III SSD 1TB 2.5” Internal Solid State Hard Drive, Upgrade PC or Laptop Memory and Storage for IT Pros, Creators, Everyday Users, MZ-77E1T0B/AM
$99.99 in stock
24 used from $91.99
- THE SDD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- INDUSTRY-DEFINING RELIABILITY: From everyday computing to 8K video processing, you can multi-task efficiently with up to 600 TBW, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, and powerful MKX controller
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 3.0x4, NVMe M.2 2280, Internal Solid State Drive, Storage for PC, Laptops, Gaming and More, HMB Technology, Intelligent Turbowrite, Speeds of up-to 3,500MB/s, MZ-V8V1T0B/AM
$102.99 in stock
25 used from $76.25
- UPGRADE TO IMPRESSIVE NVMe SPEED Whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance
- PACKED WITH SPEED 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3,500 3,000 MB s
- KEEP MOVING WITH FULL POWER MODE Keep your SSD running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance
- BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN With up to 600 TBW and the 980's optimized endurance comes with trusted reliability
Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s - CT1000BX500SSD1
$72.99 in stock
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
SP 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP001TBSS3A55S25)
$62.99 in stock
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SA510 SATA Internal Solid State Drive SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS100T3B0A
$79.99 in stock
3 used from $76.79
- Upgrade your creativity with a performance boost that delivers read speeds up to 560MB/s(2) (500GB(1) and 1TB(1) models).
- Give your PC new life with capacities of up to 1TB(1) and high endurance, plus low power draw for more laptop life between charges and reduced vibrations compared to HDDs.
- Clone your computer’s entire hard drive to your WD Blue SA510 drive with the included Acronis True Image for Western Digital transfer and backup software(3) featuring cyber protection.
- The WD Blue SA510 SATA SSD comes in 2.5" and M.2 form factors for increased compatibility, fitting right into many current PC slots as well as those of many older machines.
- (1) 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. | (2) Based on read speed. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors. | (3) Download and installation required. Includes 5-year license for your compatible drive. Redeem within 90 days of purchase. May not be combined with other offers. Limited time offer; see Western Digital website for more details. Offer subject to change.
TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 1TB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (R/W Speed up to 550/500 MB/s) T253TZ001T0C101
$58.99 in stock
- 3D NAND smart upgrade option for gaming
- Enhanced performance for seamless cutscenes
- Smart optimization to ensure reliable performance
- Shock-resistant, vibration-resistant, and reduced noise interference
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP's official website. The definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.
Western Digital 1TB WD Green Internal SSD Solid State Drive - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5/7mm, Up to 545 MB/s - WDS100T3G0A
$74.99 in stock
4 used from $71.99
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks.
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability.
- Ultra-low power-draw so you can use your laptop for longer periods of time.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors to accommodate most PCs.
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 535 MB/s - SDSSDA-1T00-G27
$74.99 in stock
4 used from $71.99
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/350MBs (Based on read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, interface host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability—even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees C to 70 degrees))
WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s - WDS100T3X0E
$99.00 in stock
1 used from $198.68
- Get into the game fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s* (1TB and 2TB models). *Based on read speed. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
- Equipped with a PCIe Gen4 interface, the WD_BLACK SN770 NVMe SSD helps fuel in-game responsiveness, minimize stutter, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel. PCIe Gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard. WD_BLACK SN770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3.
- Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB. 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M.2 SSD form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops.
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable SSD - Up to 1050MB/s - USB-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 - External Solid State Drive - SDSSDE61-1T00-G25
$129.00 in stock
3 used from $108.36
- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to 2 meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance (3) mean this tough drive can take a beating
- Use the handy Carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption (2)
- Back up mobile content quickly and easily thanks to compatibility with a range of USB Type-C smart phones
Silicon Power 1TB - NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 SSD (SP001TBP34A60M28)
- PCIe Gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2,200MB/s and write speeds up to 1,600MB/s
- The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first.
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M. 2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted
- The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed
Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN570 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 3,500 MB/s - WDS100T3B0C
$84.99 in stock
16 used from $64.50
- Read speeds up to 3,500 MB/s² (500GB – 1TB¹ models)
- Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content
- Slim M.2 2280 form factor, compatible with PCIe
- Save on space with a single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD
- ¹As used for storage capacity, 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes and 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment
Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s - CT1000P2SSD8
$71.99 in stock
1 used from $84.00
- Capacity: Up to 2TB with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 300 TBW
Fanxiang S101 1TB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive, Read Speed up to 550MB/sec, Compatible with Laptop and PC Desktops(Black)
- 【Speed Up Computer】: Replacing traditional mechanical hard drives, upgrade your laptop or desktop, and reduce the time it takes to boot the operating system and open applications
- 【Quick Response】: Fanxiang S101 SSD adopts SATA III 6Gb/s interface, the maximum read speed up to 550Mb/s, and the maximum write speed up to 500Mb/s
- 【High-Performance】: Solid state internal drive has the characteristics of shockproof and anti-drop, quiet and noiseless, low power consumption, high and low-temperature resistance, faster-booting speed, and program loading speed
- 【Improve Efficiency】: Solid-state drives can be used to speed up gaming and speed up efficiency for office, video, or graphic design work, 3 years warranty period
- 【Wide Compatible】: Internal SSD compatible windows 10 / 8.1/8 /7, mac os 10.4 or later, linux 2.6.33 or later, compatible with laptops, desktops, all-in-one computers
SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Hard Drive with V-NAND Technology for Gaming, Graphic Design, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM
6 used from $94.56
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB s and 3,300MB s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 ℃
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Power consumption (Idle) - Max. 30 mW Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Voltage - 3.3 V 5 % Allowable voltage
Western Digital 1TB WD Green SN350 NVMe Internal SSD Solid State Drive - Gen3 PCIe, QLC, M.2 2280, Up to 3,200 MB/s - WDS100T3G0C
$74.99 in stock
9 used from $66.21
- Fast NVMe performance for daily computing needs — up to 3,200MB/s
- SSDs offer shock-resistance against accidental bumps and drops
- The slim M.2 2280 form factor is ideal for computers with an NVMe slot
- Downloadable Western Digital SSD Dashboard monitors the health and usage of your drive
- Rest assured with a Western Digital 3-year limited warranty
TEAMGROUP AX2 1TB 3D NAND TLC 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (Read Speed up to 540 MB/s) Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop T253A3001T0C101
- Amazon Special edition SSD. Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP's official website. The definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.
- High Efficiency Performance - Uses SATA III 6Gb/s transfer interface. Read/write speed up to 540/490 MB/s which offers more efficient data transferring performance. It also provides lower power consumption and a quiet operation experience. Best selection for pc and laptop upgrade.
- Capacities available in 256GB ~ 2TB to satisfy all your needs, whether you are looking for a system drive or gaming drive.
- Trustworthy and Reliable - With garbage collection, wear-Leveling technology, ECC (Error Correction Code), S.M.A.R.T., and TRIM functions, AX2 SSD ensures operational efficiency, monitors the status of your drive, maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems, and prolong the service life of the SSD.
- 4 Times Faster Than HDD - With great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, AX2 solid state drive is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive. It speeds up boot time, shutdown time and the response time of applications. Absolutely the best product to replace the traditional hard drive.
SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive Memory Card, Maximum Speed, Thermal Control, MZ-V8P1T0B
$129.99 in stock
10 used from $102.69
- Next-Level SSD Performance: Unleash the power of Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing
- Maximum Speed: 980 PRO is raising the bar for NVMe SSDs, delivering read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s
- A Winning Combination: Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more
- Efficient M.2 SSD: The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, thus optimizing power efficiency, making it ideal for building high-performance computing systems
- Reliable Thermal Control: To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip
SAMSUNG SSD T7 Portable External Solid State Drive 1TB, Up to 1050MB/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Reliable Storage for Gaming, Students, Professionals, MU-PC1T0T/AM, Gray
$109.99 in stock
16 used from $90.70
- PORTABLE STORAGE: The light, pocket-sized Portable SSD T7 delivers fast speeds with easy and reliable data storage for transferring large files, including crucial business documents, games, or movies
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2; Embedded PCIe NVMe technology delivers blazing fast sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s*, respectively, making the T7 2x as fast as the previous T5 model**
- BUILT STRONG AND SECURE: Unlike HDDs, the Portable SSD T7 has no moving parts so it's more resistant to shock; Plus, its solid aluminum unibody construction adds further protection, keeping your data safe from falls of up to 6 ft*** and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty****
- RELIABLE THERMAL SOLUTION: The T7’s advanced thermal solution uses the Dynamic Thermal Guard to withstand and control heat, so the portable SSD stays at an optimal temperature even at fast speeds*****
- SLEEK AND COMPACT: Roughly the size of a credit card and only weighing 2 oz, the T7 fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and is light enough to take your files on the go
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT1000MX500SSD1
$84.99 in stock
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty