As a Sustainability Strategist, you will lead and develop, with your colleagues, engcon’s sustainability work in collaboration with other functions within the organization.
You will analyze upcoming laws and requirements in the field of sustainable development and participate in the development of the company’s sustainable development objectives.
Examples of other tasks are:
- Develop and manage sustainable development work for the group partly internally, partly in collaboration with stakeholders (suppliers, investors, region)
- Prepare and develop the engcon sustainability report as part of the annual report
- Report sustainability status as necessary to stakeholders and management.
- Monitor and develop engcon’s sustainability KPIs
- Develop and deliver sustainable development training
We see that you have a strong interest and commitment to sustainable development. In addition, we see that you have:
- Training in the field of sustainable development at university level (civil engineer/civil economist) or in another field if the employer finds it equivalent.
- Experience working in sustainable development.
- Experience/understanding of CSRD.
- Interest and understanding of communicating sustainable development work to stakeholders.
- Experience/understanding of one of GRI, ESG, SASB, CDP, TCFD, NFRD and/or EU taxonomies.
- Read, speak and write well in Swedish and English.
- Knowledge/experience of ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
It is advantageous if you have:
- Work experience in sustainable development in a listed and/or industrial company.
To succeed in this role, you must collaborate with a positive mindset and enjoy creating lasting relationships in which you can motivate and engage both colleagues and stakeholders. Have the ability to tackle complex problems and challenges by visualizing important steps for yourself and those around you. Structure and order come naturally to you and you have a problem-solving way of working, where business and sustainability go hand in hand. You also believe that being able to laugh and have fun at work is an unofficial human right.
engcon offers you:
At engcon you can join our growth journey where we want to change the world of excavation with our innovative products. This in a multinational environment with colleagues spread across large regions of the world. We place particular importance on our employees having the opportunity to engage in physical activity as part of work and therefore have several wellbeing initiatives which we believe lead to better wellbeing and performance, both at work and in private.
In this recruitment we collaborate with OnePartnerGroup Jämtland, apply here: www.onepartnergroup.se
The selection is carried out continuously during the application period. Application deadline: 2023-10-01.
Join us and contribute to more sustainability for the environment, society and people!
We are engcon, a company from northern Sweden created and run by people who put their heart and soul into changing the world of excavation. Our core values are professionalism, commitment, flexibility and initiative. They shape our culture, reflect what we value and, above all, support our vision: Changing the world of digging.
Published text: Barbro Ericson
“Professional food trailblazer. Devoted communicator. Friendly writer. Avid problem solver. Tv aficionado. Lifelong social media fanatic.”