Riders Republic is a multiplayer online title that allows players to enjoy a variety of extreme sports with a strong arcade footprint in a huge open world. The Riders Republic photo feature also offers the opportunity to enjoy beautiful views, alone or with friends.
In addition to exploring the game world and competing with other online users by challenging them to multiple contests, you can also form teams with up to five friends, giving life to Social Groups. Once created, you can compete with each other or take part in the same multi-player competition. You can also invite other players to the same server you are playing on, even if it is not part of your friends list.
How to create a group with friends
To invite some friends to your social group to play with, just follow this simple procedure:
- Open the pause menu
- Select the option Manage my team is in the lower right area of the screen
- Select an empty slot and select the option Invitation to the team
- At this point, just select a player’s player tag by selecting it from your friends list or from the list of players on your server
- Confirm your choice to invite this player to your party
How to leave a social group
To quit or break up a group, just follow these quick steps:
- Open the game menu
- Select Manage My Group
- Select your player tag in the team and select Leave the team
We remind you that Ubisoft’s new arcade title will be officially released on October 28, 2021. While waiting for the full review, you can take a look at the Riders Republic hand test.
“Total travelaholic. Subtly charming zombie geek. Friend of animals everywhere. Music buff. Explorer. Tv junkie.”