Samsung expands its offer Samsung Tv Plus and announces seven new free channels. These, in addition to the existing ones, make a total of 54 free channels that will be used without asking for payment, subscription or subscription, able to cover every need for entertainment and provide endless entertainment at any time of the day.
“Samsung TV Plus was born out of the desire to meet all the needs and tastes of those who have a Samsung Smart TV, tablet or smartphone, so that at any place and at any time of the day, when you feel you want to disconnect or power one of your own “Passion, there is a wide range that allows you to find everything you need,” he comments Christina Sala, Senior Business Development Manager Italy Tv Plus, Esbo.
So, from September 8, users of Samsung Smart TV, smartphone and tablet Samsung Galaxy will be able to have free access to seven new TV channels to enjoy exclusive live and on-demand content:
- Vevo: is the world’s leading music video network, which for over a decade has been connecting a growing global audience with high quality music video content. The Vevo of the 90s & ’00s is the TV channel to enjoy the most emblematic music videos of the 90s and 2000s from Italy and the world. Designed by Vevo’s experienced curators, the channel is made up of all the artists who have left their mark on these two unforgettable decades, from Giorgia to Eros Ramazzotti, the Backstreet Boys and Beyoncé.
- Sportitalia Hd: themed TV channel dedicated to football dominated by football, thanks to a program of national and world events, as well as a wide range of producers in rumors, previews and latest news related to all the series of the Football Federation. The program offers live, interviews, tributes, links to major sporting events, newscasts and matches (live or deferred) for the most popular sports such as football, wrestling, basketball, volleyball, motorsport, tennis and more.
- Trace Urban: is the top channel in hip-hop, R&B and rhythm music Top 40. It screens the best videos of these three genres, as well as interviews, shows and documentaries related to urban artists and culture.
- Trace Latina: Latin music is slowly conquering the world of music and American pop stars have played an important role by collaborating with Latin artists and introducing Latin influences to their music lately. Trace Latina is a unique combination of music videos and live performances by famous Latin American artists around the world.
- MyZen Tv Free: offers general entertainment shows, provides practical lifestyle tips in thought-provoking documentaries, popular magazines and true stories. It has a number of alternative programs, such as wellness, light sports, health, beauty, cooking, home, garden, ecology, travel and life change. The holistic nature and the beautiful view are always the background for the content of MyZen TV, in order to keep the audience loyal.
- TV Museum Free: the first free TV channel dedicated exclusively to the visual arts, which satisfies both amateurs and art lovers, addressing a large audience with a fun, nervous and accessible tone. The channel was designed around a simple proposition: entertainment, stories and information for anyone who has never been to an exhibition, covering Fine Arts, Street-Art, Comics, Art, Photography, Video Art, Architecture, Design and Factual Entertainment.
- WP (Minerva Pictures): Founded in 1953, Minerva Pictures is an iconic Italian independent film production and distribution company based in Rome, which has acquired and established a library of over 2000 titles, including films, TV series and documentaries, developing one of the strongest skills in Europe in the field of cinema.
“Total travelaholic. Subtly charming zombie geek. Friend of animals everywhere. Music buff. Explorer. Tv junkie.”