National teams return to the field to fourth day of qualifying for the FIFA World Cup in Qatar 2022. 13 matches scheduled today, including the engagement of Portugal against Ireland, as well as that of France against Bosnia. The challenge between Russia and Croatia must also be followed. Recall that the ten group winners qualify for the 2022 World Cup, which will take place from November 21 to December 18 in Qatar; for the play-offs from March 24 to 29, to the ten finalists of the groups the two great group winners in the general classification of the League of Nations 2020/21
Day 4, today’s race program September 1, 2021
- Luxembourg-Azerbaijan, 8:45 p.m. (group A)
- Portugal-Ireland, 8:45 p.m. (group A)
- Kazakhstan-Ukraine, 4.30 p.m. (group D)
- France-Bosnia, 8:45 p.m. (group D)
- Denmark-Scotland, 8:45 p.m. (group F)
- Faroe Islands-Israel, 8:45 p.m. (Group F)
- Moldova-Austria (group F)
- Latvia-Gilbilterra (group G)
- Norway-Netherlands (group G)
- Turkey-Montenegro (group G)
- Malta-Cyprus (group H)
- Russia-Croatia (group H)
- Slovenia-Slovakia (group H)
The main friendlies today
In addition to the national teams involved in qualifying for the next World Cup, several friendly matches are being played today. Here are the main ones:
- Finland-Wales, 6 p.m.
- Qatar-Serbia, ore 20.45.
- Switzerland-Greece, 8.45 p.m.
“Total travelaholic. Subtly charming zombie geek. Friend of animals everywhere. Music buff. Explorer. Tv junkie.”